We are currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant ( Engineering Services) to join our team.
Delivering administration support and reception work for efficient delivery of engineering services to client in mining and manufacturing industries in South Africa and Africa.
Duties & Responsibilities
- General office duties
- Reception work
- Compile requests for quote, purchases and payment
- Site and safety accreditation for all employees and contractors always up to date
- Stock usage control
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Meeting appointments for training for employees and clients
- Arrange logistics and delivery
- Liaising with with clients and suppliers to make arrangements
- Weekly business processes reporting
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in office administration (Essential)
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience (Highly Desirable)
- Procurement of material and services (Desirable)
- Drivers license
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (face-to-face, written and telephonic)
- Computer skilled in Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent organisational skills
- Basic Accounting
- A disciplined and structured individual with attention to detail
- A team player with good self-insight
- Ability to efficiently resource and resolve issues
- Drive business processes and systems with excellent follow through
- Excellent customer service attitude
Package & Remuneration
We offer market related cost-to-company packages between R7,000 and R15,000 per month.
The company would consider part-time, flexible-time and partly remote work options for ideal candidates living in and around Edenvale.
Options for Group Life, Medical Aid and Provident fund from contributions cost-to-company.
Skills development training: All employees have access to the company’s SEESA skills training programme.