We are looking for an experienced live in helper who is mature and has the ability to multitask.
- Should be independent, responsible, honest and hard working
- Should be able to follow directions
- Should have good interpersonal skills to get along with other people
- Should have manual dexterity in the use of cleaning tools and appliances
- Should have a cheerful disposition and willing to work
Duties & Responsibilities
- most importantly hands on nursing care for an elderly female must have experience with nursing as well
- Complete routine cleaning tasks in assigned home areas
- Collect dirty and used clothes for scheduled laundry
- Empty waste bins, empty and clean/replace ashtrays, and dispose of all trash and waste items from rooms
- Collect and clean dishes after each meal
- Maintain kitchen and bathroom cleanliness after use
- Dust window blinds and rearrange draperies to their original placements
- Clean rugs and carpets, upholsteries, curtains and draperies, using specified vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
- Sweep, mop and polish non-carpeted floors,
- Perform general cleaning at least once a week or month depending on homeowner requirement
- Clean kitchen equipment after use such as ovens, stoves, blenders, etc.
- Ensure house security and alert systems are activated at night
Desired Experience & Qualification
You must be physically fit and healthy;
– be reliable and honest;
– have integrity;
– be friendly with nursing skills