The West African Examination Council (WAEC) is a regulating authority for examinations that operates in a number of countries in West Africa, including Ghana. Their main job is to give tests to students in their last year of school at junior and senior high schools.
The results for both examinations (BECE and WASSCE) are typically available online after a maximum of three months, followed by the certificate a few months after that. This timeline applies to both examinations.
Easy Ways to Check Your WASSCE or BECE Results
1. Buy a result checker voucher from the WAEC office or any approved vendor to obtain your serial number and pin.
2. Open the result checker website (https://ghana.waecdirect.org/).
3. Enter your index number.
4. Select the type of examination, e.g., WASSCE (school).
5. Enter your date of birth (this is for only BECE and WASSCE private candidates).
6. Select the examination year, e.g., 2021 or 2022.
7. Enter your voucher serial number and pin.
8. Confirm your index number and examination year.
9. Press the “Submit” button.
When you’re done, click the “Submit” button. Your results will show up, and you can either print them or save them as a jpeg or a pdf. Conclusion
Follow the instructions above as a guide in order to check your WASSCE or BECE results if you are having problems doing so. Simply put, it’s the greatest there is.