Get the opportunity to study in France and apply for the Full Tuition-Free International Scholarships offered by the IFA Paris Fashion School in France. The scholarships are open for all international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
IFA Paris offers a vast range of unique and tailored courses to students from all around the world. It gives students a choice to study in two of the most globally influential fashion capitals in Paris. It assists students in finding jobs that suit their goals, skills and interests. It provides students with the best experience, along with the skills to succeed in their future career.
For Undergraduate Program:
- To be eligible for an undergraduate degree program, all applicants at the Undergraduate Bachelor level need to be high school graduates or equivalent.
- Candidate must be at least 18 years of age.
- Aspirants who are non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 5.5 or above or a TOEFL score of 65 or above. Alternatively, provide an English training certificate or proof of previous education in English.
- Strong motivation in fashion design or fashion business area.
- If you are applying for the Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology, you are required to attach your portfolio.
- Candidate needs to pass the interview with a member of the scholarship award committee.
For Postgraduate Program:
- For applying to the postgraduate program, all applicants need to have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Media & Communication, and Fashion Design related fields.
- If candidates are applying for the Master of Arts in Contemporary Fashion Design, they will require submitting their portfolio.
- If the applicant is not a native English speaker, they must have achieved an IELTS score of above 7.0.
- The applicant must be extremely motivated towards the program selected and a career in that area.
- Candidate must have a impressive academic profile, extracurricular activities and/or professional experience.
Read More: Top Universities in France
Level of Study
The scholarship is open for studying these following programs:
- Undergraduate degree: Fashion design & technology, fashion marketing, visual merchandising and achelor fashion sustainability.
- Masters degree: Luxury brand management, fashion business, global fashion media, perfume & cosmetics management, contemporary fashion design and pg diploma in fashion tech innovation.
Benefits of the Program
Three types of scholarships are available to support outstanding candidates according to their academic profile and financial situation:
- Full Scholarship (100% free tuition)
- Excellence Scholarship (40% tuition fee reduction)
- Distinction Scholarship (20% tuition fee reduction)
- If you are applying for the bachelor in Fashion Marketing at IFS, then you will get 2 x full scholarships covering the entire three years (worth €25,200) for three years in Paris including a semester in Shanghai.
- If you are applying for the bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology, then you will get 3 x full scholarships covering the entire three years (worth €25,200) 3 years in Paris.
- Candidates applying for the masters in Cosmetics, Beauty & Fragrances will get 2 x full scholarships (worth €15,800) for 24 weeks in Paris + 24 weeks in Shanghai + 12 weeks Capstone project.
- An applicant, applying for the masters in global Fashion Media then they will receive 2 x full scholarships (worth €14,800) for 36 weeks in Paris + 12 weeks in Shanghai + 12 weeks Capstone project.
- If you apply for the masters in Contemporary Fashion Design, you will get 1 x full scholarship (worth €14,800) and 4 x half scholarships (worth €7,400) for year intensive course.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Aspirants can apply for the scholarship by following these steps:
Step 1: Admission
If you are interested in applying to this scholarship, then firstly you are demanded to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at IFA Paris Fashion School. After taking admission, candidates can apply for the scholarship.
Step 2: Submit Scholarship Form
Once you have registered yourself as an undergraduate or master’s degree student at the IFA Paris Fashion School, you can download and complete the award application form. The form should be uploaded into your online application account.
- For bachelor degree, candidates need to be high school graduates or equivalent.
- For a master’s degree, aspirants need to be Bachelor graduates.
- Candidates are recommended to hold their previous degree certificates with excellent academic grades.
- Candidates can check additional entry requirements of the school at this given link.
You are required to provide the below documents:
- Motivation letter (this replaces the motivation letter in the regular application)
- Why you’re applying for a scholarship?
- Why should IFA Paris award you a scholarship?
- Why did you choose the selected program?
- How will the selected program help you achieve your goals?
- For the fashion design (creative) programs Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology and Master of Arts in Contemporary Fashion Design, scholarship applicants must provide a portfolio. (this is also stated in the regular admission requirements)
- For MBA programs only, applicants must provide three reference letters.
- All candidates must submit a cover letter of a minimum of 1,000 words on the candidate’s motivation to join the course as well as a paper of a minimum of 2,000 words on a choice of topics to be determined.
- Full Scholarship Deadline: March 15th 2021
- Excellence Scholarship Deadline: none
- Distinction Scholarship Deadline: none
Contact email: email@example.com