If you want to embark on your academic journey abroad but are lacking funds for it, Northeastern University has introduced its International Scholars Award for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students with good academic records are eligible to apply for this award as it is presented on the basis of the academic merit of the applicants.
Northeastern University is a private research university with many more campuses other than its prime campuses in Boston. It aims to be an inclusive hub of innovation, and justice-minded thinking and aspires to contribute to the common good.
Why study at Northeastern University? Northeastern University provides its students with real-world work experience at prominent companies all over the world. Students get paid while studying and sometimes even secure a full-time offer after graduation. It offers multiple diverse clubs to students. Class sizes at Northeastern University are small which makes interaction among the students themselves and with the faculty easy. It has an ever-ready-to-help faculty.
Brief Description of the Northeastern University Scholars Award
- University or Organization: Northeastern University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $28,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate courses offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an impressive academic record.
How to Apply for the Northeastern University Scholars Award
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to sign up with Common Application or Coalition Application.
- After creating an application through either of the sources, the applicants must select Northeastern University and submit their application directly to the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the documents required by the university.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have registered on either Common Application or Coalition Application.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have minimum required score in the following English language proficiency test:
- 185 to 204 on either C1 Advanced (CAE) or C2 Proficiency (CPE)
- 120 to 130 on the Duolingo English Test (DET)
- 0 to 8.0 on the IELTS Academic.
- 68 to 76 on the PTE Academic.
- 99 to 108 on TOEFL Internet-Based Test (CEEB Code 3667)
The Northeastern University will cover up to $28,000 of the total tuition fee of the chosen course under these merit-based scholarships.