We are looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
It would be required of you to contact potential buyers, present products and services, answer questions, and discuss pricing.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to build productive professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
You May Apply To These Position