We have an exciting vacancy in our Restaurant Excellence team for a Customer Experience Manager / Ops Technology Manager, reporting to the Restaurant Excellence Director. The role will Provide strategic leadership to champion team member experience to drive superior customer experience.
This will include right sizing store efficiencies through an effective and ongoing ops technology and various process interventions. The purpose is to elevate team member experience for enhancing guest experience at KFC’s by defining a compelling future back vision through a robust back of house strategy and a well-balanced approach.
This will be achieved through aligned/integrated drivers for an effective and efficient P&L, that delivers all aspects of world-class operating standards at every KFC.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategic planning
- Collaboration & stake holder management
- Relationship and influencing
- Improvement Projects
- Ops technology innovations
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Post graduate in Industrial Engineering is a minimum
- Additional certifications in Project management, Six sigma etc.. will be preferred
- High Computer literacy – MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, Project.
- English Proficiency
- Project management
- Capacity analysis
- Process optimization
- Digital tools & disruptive technology solutions
- Financial modeling & strategy
- Productivity tools
- Principles of re-engineering with proficiency
- Leadership, people management & collaboration
- Minimum of 8 years QSR experience in Operations/REx/Engineering roles.
- Minimum 5 years Management experience, must have a proven track record of leading people
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Structured, methodical, innovative with great attention to detail
- Process oriented