Students entering New Zealand for further higher studies can now apply for the AUT-NCUK Excellence Scholarship arranged by Auckland University of Technology. The awards are open for international students entering the university for any undergraduate level or above.
Auckland University of Technology will offer six scholarships to support talented aspirants at the campus. The award amount will be significant enough in covering up various educational expenses required to complete their degrees.
Auckland University of Technology
Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is a university in New Zealand, formed on 1 January 2000 when a former technical college was granted university status. AUT enrolled more than 29,000 students in 2018, including 4,194 international students from 94 countries and 2,417 postgraduate students. AUT’s student population is diverse, with a range of ethnic backgrounds, including New Zealand, European, Asian, Māori, and Pasifika.
Eligibility Criteria for the application of the New Zealand AUT-NCUK Excellence Scholarship
The applicant must meet up with the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- Aspirants must be full-fee paying international students (Note: International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents, nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia or in the process of applying for the categories mentioned above).
- Aspirants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at an AUT program (Undergraduate level or above, excluding doctoral and at least 120 points).
- Aspirants will be asked to provide their AUT Student ID in the box provided on the application form.
- Scholarships are awarded on academic merit.
- Applicants with an equivalent B Average or above in their most recent NCUK program (International Foundation Year, International Year One, or Pre-Master’s Programme) will be considered.
- Returning AUT students (i.e., students who have already commenced study at AUT) will not be eligible.
- Aspirants are required to declare if they have applied for other forms of scholarships both internally (i.e., awarded by AUT) and externally (e.g., government scholarships). The selection committee will consider this.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects after winning the New Zealand AUT-NCUK Excellence Scholarship
The scholarships are available for pursuing any degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the AUT University?
AUT’s goal is to produce outstanding graduates, and each member of our team plays a part in that effort. We provide excellent learning opportunities that prepare students to be successful in their careers, no matter where they go in the world. Study with them, and you can enroll in our range of world-ranked subjects, including New Zealand’s top-ranked health programs and one of the world’s best sport science schools.