We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work. The office administrator will also have to do bookkeeping and monitoring office as a whole.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
They will need to have self-motivation and be trustworthy, ensuring a smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and route phone calls appropriately
- Process and report on office expenses
- Maintain physical and digital employee records
- Schedule in-house and external meetings
- Distribute incoming mail
- Manage and order office supplies
- Make travel arrangements
- Organize company documents into updated filing systems
- Address employees’ and clients’ queries (via email, phone or in-person)
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports
- Update office policies as needed
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Hands-on experience with MS Office Suite (particularly MS Word and MS Excel)
- Familiarity with office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Basic math skills
- Solid time-management abilities with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Higher certificate and additional qualification in Office Administration.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies being an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in office administration