The Stockholm School of Economics is giving an opportunity to International students to apply for their MBA Scholarships made available for International students.
The Utbildning.se, Dagens Industry and Stockholm School of Economics are calling for applications from international students in Sweden for its annual MBA program being held in 2021.
Pursue your dreams by applying for the MBA Scholarship 2021. This scholarship has been established to encourage and support high achieving candidates commencing in the Master of Business Administration.
As one of Europe’s leading business schools, SSE provides BSc, MSc and MBA programs as well as highly regarded PhD and Executive study programs.
Why study at the Stockholm School of Economics? An Executive MBA from SSE offers you a unique opportunity to increase your skills and knowledge as well as create an invaluable network.
Brief Description of the Stockholm School MBA scholarships
- University or Organization: Dagens Industri, utbilding.se and the Stockholm School of Economics
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA
- Award: Full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility criteria for the Stockholm School MBA scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the program, the applicant needs to
- Have at least a three-year academic degree and at least five years of relevant work-life experience.
- Excellent English language skills are also a prerequisite
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
- How to Apply: To participate in this year’s MBA scholarship, applicants are required to fill out the application form for the SSE MBA Executive program.
- Supporting Documents: When you apply for an MBA scholarship, you must submit your contact details, academic background and work-life experience. As well as motivation (maximum 2500 character) for why you should be awarded the program.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the grant, candidates must have a degree equivalent to 180 credits also have at least five years of relevant work experience.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent English skills.
MBA Scholarship 2021 is based on cooperation between Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics. It covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT for Stockholm School of Economics Executive MBA Program.
Application Deadline: June 18th 2021
Follow the link below to be part of a group of people who would have first-hand information when it comes to scholarship positions and employment opportunities.