The University of Lincoln is now accepting applications for the 50% Global Scholarships for International Students in the UK. The studentships are open for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
The scholarships are available for applicants who demonstrate the highest levels of excellence in academia, and extracurricular. The grants are open for the academic year 2021-2022.
University of Lincoln
The University of Lincoln is a public research university. It is structured as a College-based system with each college led by a Pro-Vice-Chancellor. There are four colleges of study, each comprising schools, institutes and research centres. It is ranked 43rd in the UK by the Times, 42nd by Complete, and 17th by the Guardian in the 2020 rankings.
- The applicant must be a student with Self-financing.
- The applicant may not already be enrolled on a postgraduate program.
- The applicant must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country outside of the European Union.
- Candidate must already hold an unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme commencing in February or September 2020.
- The applicant must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING AS WELL:
Acceptable Course and Subject
The university offers these grants for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at the University of Lincoln?
The University of Lincoln provides world-class education at all levels and is internationally committed. Here you will find well-designed programs, a close-knit community with small class sizes, opportunities for undergraduate research and opportunities to gain practical experience at Lincoln as a student.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The scholarship will cover 50% of the cost of studies.
- The awards are assigned based on merit.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For being beneficiary towards this studentship, candidates are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University of Lincoln. Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who demonstrate the highest academic, extracurricular and personal level of excellence.
The above will be assessed by filling in the Scholarship Application Form with a 500-word statement.
Step 2: Apply for the scholarship
After taking for time enrollment, seekers can download and submit the award application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. We must get your application by 4 pm (UK time) August 7, 2020.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- You are expected to hold a high school degree Certificate.
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
To enter the UK, you may need to apply for a visa to study according to your nationality. That will allow you to enter and study here in the UK. If you hold an EU / EEA / Swiss passport or national identity card showing your EU / EEA / Swiss nationality, you do not need immigration permission to study in the UK. You can use your passport or ID card to travel to the UK.
Round 1: Friday 12 March 2021
Round 2: Friday 11 June 2021
Round 3: Thursday 12 August 2021
Contact address: +44 (0)1522 882 000 or email@example.com
University location: Brayford Way, Brayford Pool, Lincoln LN6 7TS, United Kingdom