Western Sydney University is now accepting applications for International undergraduate financial aid and offering $7,500 multi-year awards and one-off $5,000 awards.
The program is open to new commencing international students enrolling in undergraduate degree coursework programs for the first time at WSU in spring 2021.
Western Sydney University, Australia ranked in the top two percent of units in the world. It globally focused, research-led, and committed to making a positive impact on the communities they engage with.
Why study at Western Sydney University? WSU values academic excellence, integrity, and the pursuit of knowledge. Through their Global Mobility, internship and work-placement programs, they provide unlimited opportunities to learn, travel and work in more than 300 destinations across the globe.
Eligibility criteria for the Western Sidney University aid for International students
- All CRICOS registered undergraduate degrees excluding courses subject to strict quotas. Courses with quotas include Doctor of Medicine, Bachelor of Nursing.
- Applicants must be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa (Subclass 500) and studying in a CRICOS registered undergraduate degree program
- Programs are granted on academic achievement in a completed Year 12 qualification or equivalent recognized by Western Sydney University for admission.
How to Apply for the Western Sidney University aid for International students
- How to Apply: No application is necessary. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for free tuition. If you are successful, your grant proposal will be mentioned in your Offer of Admission letter.
- Supporting Documents: Personal Statement, Qualifications Certificate, Proof of Citizenship, Other supporting documents as Certificate of achievement or participation, Copies of major awards/prizes, and Referee reports or testimonials. Copies of original supporting documents need to be attached to the online application form at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Admission to WSU is on the basis of meeting minimum academic requirements for your course as a Certificate with a GPA of 2.3 and IB Diploma with a minimum score of 24.
- Language Requirement: All international students must have a good command of written and spoken English.
All successful applicants will receive a minimum scholarship valued at $3,000. The $6,000 value will be awarded dependent on your level of academic achievement in previous studies.
Application Deadline: Applications will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis until filled.